Saturday, May 21, 2011

I heart Artfire

Wondering why I have a shop through Artfire and not one of the other handmade venues? Here's my top 5 reasons:

1. The Staff of AF..always there to help
2. The price! Free to list, free to sell. Just a low monthly flat fee for Pro Studios or have a Basic Studio for free
3. Love the features AF offers such as shipping profiles and on site blogs
4. They run awesome contests which shows they appreciate their shop owners
5. I enjoy being part of a growing community that I can actually have a voice in.

Check out Artfire if you want to sell handcrafted items as well as vintage and art/craft supplies!
http://www.artfire.com/users/BellaSweet/sell-crafts

1 comment:

  1. aren't these contests a blast!? They really get the community involved and interacting.. :]
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete