Saturday, June 18, 2011

Renewed

A new addition to Bella Sweet Jewelry, Renewed Designs. I've always loved vintage costume jewelry..the bright colors, the high-class glamorous styles but I never knew how to wear them. They're so fancy for everyday..and who wears brooches these days? I decided that I needed to figure out a way to use these amazing vintage pieces in a modern way.

Renewed Designs are one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that combine genuine brand-new gemstones and vintage elements.
Vintage Aurora Borealis brooch, Lemon Quartz and Freshwater Pearls
Glam and amazing, these vintage elements are perfectly modern yet still very classic. Perfect for an everyday look but also stylish enough for a formal occasion. I love to wear a really fabulous necklace with a plain white shirt and jeans. Its the unexpected little sparkle that makes the outfit!
Vintage Phoenix brooch, Green Freshwater Pearls and Pyrite

No comments:

Post a Comment